Paris is considered the city of love, where marriages are sealed, engagements celebrated and lots of partying takes place.
In this post we will then give you the best tips to get you started today to pack your bags and leave for Paris.
How long to stay in Paris
The ideal is for you to be able to stay at least three days in the French city, thinking that the most suitable way for you to know a little of everything and fall in love with the city is five days.
If you can’t stay that long, you probably won’t be able to see everything and see yourself, you’ll do everything running, which might not be interesting either.
- Arc de Triomphe: Built at the request of Napoleon so that he could always be triumphantly welcomed to his victories in battle, this place has seen revolutionaries and Nazis pass by.You can climb to the top of the arch if you prefer too. The view of the city is wonderful.
- Avenue St. Germain de Prés: The most famous avenue in all of Paris should be visited by you, if possible every day you are in the city.Whether it’s eating somewhere new or visiting a store that hasn’t been seen yet. This is where you see the true essence of the city, in addition to its elegance and glamour.
- Notre Dame Cathedral: Built in the 12th century, it is located above one of the Roman temples that once existed in the city.It was precisely here that Napoleon Bonaparte was himself crowned emperor. This is one of the few places in the world that hasn’t been modified and has seen the city grow over the years.
- Louvre Museum: Considered one of the greatest items of world culture, here is one of the most important art collections in the world.The place has undergone several renovations as were the kings, presidents and emperors, but it is still the place where Mona Lisa, by da Vinci and other artists such as Rembrandt, Monet, Van Gogh, stands.
- Eiffel Tower: The main point of the city of Paris is without a doubt this place. It’s hard for you to look at the tower without thinking about this city. You will have the chance to climb on top of it if you want and I highly recommend it.
- River Seine: The River Seine is one of those emblematic and unique symbols of Paris. You can enjoy it from the shores or on board a cruise ship or boat.Therefore, you will have to go through several famous bridges, such as Ponte Nova, Ponte das Artes, Ponte da Alma, among others.
- Avenue of the Champs Elysees: Everyone who passes through Paris passes through this avenue. It is the most famous avenue in the city, and Napoleon has already passed by here galloping alongside his troop. Walking around here means a party and a big parade.
Where to eat in Paris
- Bouillon Chartie: With the price being a differential, the restaurant stands out for its local cuisine;
- Café Paris: Offers breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee and dinner. The place is based on the local cuisine that is very worthwhile at any time.
- David Toutain: His focus is on French haute cuisine and it is very worthwhile for you to enjoy Paris food under the care of a Chef, at least once.
- La Bonne Franquette: With an old architecture and very French style, you will have the chance to experience the real French gastronomy here and it is considered one of the must-see for anyone visiting Paris for the first time.
At first it is important to report that you will need a passport that is dated up to six months before your trip to the French city, as you can see in other posts this is a rule in practically all countries.
Other documents you will need are:
- Proof that you will be able to stay in the city for a certain time;
- Proof of the place where you will be staying;
- Round trip tickets;
- International insurance;
About the visa, if you are not going to stay in the country for more than 90 days, then you will not need to use the visa. After the first visit, you will only be able to return to the country for six months.
After this post I’m sure that if you love Paris, you won’t miss the chance to visit the city, right?
If you have any questions about the documentation and places that you will be able to visit during a certain period, please contact me so that I can help you.
Leave a message in the comments space and I will reply as soon as possible. OK?
Big hug and until the next post.