Dubai is seen as a model city, where people always find the best to see there and the most modern.
In today’s post we will give you all the tips you need to get to know the city and not miss anything, even how to prevent possible problems.
How long to stay in Dubai
The ideal way to go and see everything in the city of Dubai is to stay in the city for at least 4 days.
This way, you will have the chance to see it all, stroll through the desert, the city’s water parks and take a walk in Abu Dhabi, a city that is very close to Dubai and that is well worth visiting.
- Ski Dubai: It is the first indoor resort in the Middle East. There are more than 22,500 meters covered with snow. You can snowboard, ski or have fun at Snow Park. Pricing will vary depending on what you want to do locally. It is necessary to rent a key to access the lockers and thus store your belongings, depending on what your ticket will be included. All equipment is provided so don’t worry.
- Burj Al Arab: The first seven-star hotel in the world. It alludes to the Emirate’s maritime past with its sail shape. Its interior decoration has more than 1600 square meters of gold leaf, in addition to 202 suites in total, each with its own butler and a fleet of ten Rolls-Royce cars that are at guests’ disposal.
- Aquaventure Aquarpark: The place is calm and you can have a lot of fun with the attractions and even take a private beach that the park conserves. Upon arrival you have to go directly to the restrooms to change your clothes and leave your belongings in a closet. Do not keep the Hawaiians, as the ground is very hot. To be able to close the lockers you will need to use your ticket (a watch) as well as to unlock it. It’s very practical.
- Desert Safari: There is no single time to do this tour, take into account what you want. The tour includes transportation to and from the hotel, Safari, drinks in the second stage of the trip, camel ride, snacks and dinner, including alcoholic drinks and finally, a show.
- Burj Khalifa: 825 meters of structure designed by architect Adrian Smith that points directly to the sky of Dubai and is inspired by the petals of a desert flower. Inside, the records set by the building are for having the fastest elevator in the world as well.
- The Dubai Mall: This is the biggest mall in the world. There are more than 1200 stores competing for your attention. The mall maintains an ice skating rink, as well as a huge aquarium and stylish lakefront bars overlooking the Burj Khalifa. The ice rink located in the mall is Olympic-sized and has world-class facilities.
- The Dubai Fountain: This is a fascinating water show that is also the biggest in the world. More than 80 thousand liters of water are expelled by 1,500 jets and the liquid mixes together with the fog also released by a total of a thousand jets.
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater: The aquarium has a structure of 32.8 in width and 8.3 in height, it is not by chance that it is the largest in the world today. There are about 10 million liters and 140 species of marine animals, including 300 sharks and stingrays. It is possible to take a ride on a boat with a transparent bottom and the more adventurous also have the option of diving to see, face to face, the largest collection of tiger sharks in the world.
Where to eat
Mezza House: Menu based on Arabic barbecue.
Esh Asaraya: Serves the best cream pie with cheese.
Tabbouleh: The house dish consists of tomato, lettuce, aromatic herbs, olive oil and parsley.
Hummus: Cream of chickpeas, olive oil and sesame.
You Brazilian will not need a visa to go to Dubai or any other city that is in the UAE. Interestingly, this advantage is also valid for citizens of the Emirates who want to land on Brazilian soil.
You will be able to tour the Arabian territories for 90 days each year.
The agreement entered into force on June 3, 2018.
After this post I’m sure you’ve discovered what you need about Dubai and sights that you can have a lot of fun.
But, if you have any questions about the topic, leave a message in the comments space so I can help you.